Carelle meaning and origin
Queer girl name Carelle means "Beloved or Dear" is originated from Latin and English languages. Carelle is a version of predominant and perennial Carol. Carol is variant of CharlesCarolus. Carol is a short of Caroline. Carol is English cognate of Caroline. Also Carol is English cognate of Carole. Originated from English and Old High German, Unwonted Carol, Carol means "Song of Happiness, Strong and Form of Carolyne". Carelle is derivation of Carine. Carine is variation of famed Carina. Carine is French equivalent of Carina. Also Carine is English equivalent of Cara. Carine is also form of Carina in French, German and English languages. Carine's meaning is Cute, Dear and Beloved came from Italian and Latin. Carelle is celebrated on November 7th.
Variants of CarelleNames that rhyme with Carelle
Popularity of Carelle
Carelle is an uncommon baby name in France where it has been in use since 1973 and achieved its top ranking of 1218 in 1975. Carelle is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2000. Also, Carelle is a familiar name in Gabon, Cameroon, DR Congo and Benin. As per our estimate, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Carelle around the globe.
What numerology tells about Carelle?
You never establish clumsy connections. You want a stable, deep connection with people. Instead of seeing it as a cursing, take this as your blessing. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You know how to express yourself and always use the right words at the right time, and win the attention of the right people. You deserve the best because you are simply the best.
Other names similar to Carelle, for would be parents
- Elodie - Cherished and Venerable girl name Elodie has origin in Gothic and Latin which is commonly used in English and French languages, Elodie means "Foreign or Wealth"
- Lucinda - Meaning of Lucinda is Bringer of Light or Shining used for both boys and girls and of Latin origin is used commonly in Spanish, Norwegian and Icelandic
- Caron - Meaning of Caron is Loveable is used as a gender-neutral name has its roots in Latin and Old Greek is dominantly used in Welsh and English
- Illario has its origin in Latin, Illario means "Happy or Cheerful" is specifically used in Italian
- Pierre-Olivier - Pierre-Olivier means "Rock, Olive or Rock" has its origin in Latin and Greek languages
Namesakes of Carelle
We could not find any notable namesake.