Carinne meaning and origin
Meaning of Carinne is Beloved or Dear used for girls has its origin in Latin. Carinne is variant form of frequently used Carina. Carina is variation of desirable Karina. Carina is short version of Katharina. Carina is Italian equivalent of Carine. Also Carina is Italian cognate of Cara. Originated from Latin and Italian, Rare Carina, Carina means "Beloved and Darling". It is celebrated on November 7th.
Variants of Carinne
View middle names that goes with Carinne like Boey, Alessandra, Sheree, Tona,Names that rhyme with Carinne
Popularity of Carinne
In France, Carinne was once a common name since emerging in 1952 it has been given to over 1293 babies. When at the peak of its usage in 1973,. After 38 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Carinne is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 29 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 216 babies that have been given the name Carinne in United States.
Carinne is a common name in DR Congo while somewhat familiar name in Belgium. As per our findings, over 3000 people has been named Carinne globally.
What numbers say about Carinne?
You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. Your failures motivate you. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You want a stable, deep connection with people. You have the heart of a warrior. Your expression number reveals what you are best at and that would be successful businessmen, self-made millionaire, influencer, weird artist, or politician.
Other names similar to Carinne
- Benigna - Mainly used in Danish, Italian and Swedish atypical, Benigna aimed at girls has its origin in Latin, meaning of Benigna is "Friendly, Benevolent or Benign"
- Modestus - Used notably in Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish, Modestus means "Moderate, Restrained or Mild" has its roots in English and Latin is normally used for both boys and girls
- Dick means Dominant Ruler, King or Strong or Hard is specifically used in Swedish, Norwegian and English and is used for both boys and girls came from Germanic, Old High German and Latin
- Marionne primarily is used in Swedish is originated from Egyptian, Hebrew and Latin is a baby girl name, meaning of Marionne is "Sea of Bitterness and Sea". Marionne is derivation of Marian.
- Onia - Onia's meaning is Our One or Only is of Latin origin is given to girls
Namesakes of Carinne
- Carinne Leduc in 3 saisons as Actress