Carlos Eduardo meaning and origin
Meaning of Carlos Eduardo is Carlos or Eduardo has origin in Spanish which is primarily used in Spanish is aimed at baby boys.Names that rhyme with Carlos Eduardo
Popularity of Carlos Eduardo
Carlos Eduardo is a rare name around the world.
Looking for names similar to Carlos Eduardo? Please go through the following names
- Agostin is used predominantly in Spanish, Agostin means "Sublime"
- Glafira - Anomalous Glafira came from Old Greek is largely used in Spanish, meaning of Glafira is "Elegant" is used as a baby girl name
- Bastián is used majorly in Spanish is a boy name. It is rooted from Old Greek, Bastián means "From Sebaste"
- Francisco Jesús is used mostly in Spanish, Francisco Jesús means "Francisco or Jesús" given to boys has its origin in Spanish
- Luis Ángel is originated from Spanish, Luis Ángel means "Ángel or Luis" used as a boy name is dominantly used in Spanish
Namesakes of Carlos Eduardo
- Carlos Eduardo, Brazilian footballer
- Carlos Eduardo da Silva, Brazilian former football striker