Carly meaning and origin
Prevailing unisex name Carly is specifically used in English, Swedish, Finnish, Danish and Norwegian, Carly means "Little Champion, Place Name, The Fortified Tower, Man, Husband, Strong or Vigorous" came from Old High German and Germanic. Carly is version of commonly accepted Karly. Karly is variation of customary Carly. Also Karly is variant of admired Karla. Karly is also variant of illustrous Karli. Also Karly is spelling variant of KARL;LI. Karly means Strength, Man and Little and Womanly has origin in Germanic and Old High German. Carly is a form of famous Karli. Karli is variant of customary Carly. Also Karli is version of everlasting and outstanding Carol. Karli is also form of outstanding Karly. Karli is Old Norse form of Karl. Of Old High German, Germanic and English origin, Widely Accepted Karli, Karli means "Husband and Man". Carly is derivation of Charles. Charles is equivalent of Karl in English language. Also Charles is English and French cognate of Karl. Originated from Germanic and Old High German, Trendy Charles, meaning of Charles is "Strong and A Man". Carly is form of Carla in English language. Also Carly is form of Caroline in English language. Also Carly is English form of Charlotte. Carly is celebrated on March 2 or November 4.
Variants of Carly
Carolus, Carleah, Karly, Karli, Carla, Karla, Carli, Carol, Karl, Carline, Carlin, Charlotte, Carleen, Caroline, Charlene, Carlyrose, Arla, Anaclara, Coralie, Carolina, Arline, Carola, Charlot, Arlette, Sharla, Charlotterose
View middle names that goes with Carly like Tyree, Stevie, Jaxyn, Jonathan, Pete, Tien,Names that rhyme with Carly
Popularity of Carly
Carly was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1951 around 63851 babies have been given the name. At its zenith in 1995, the moniker grabbed the 122nd spot and 2583 baby girls were given the name. However after 74 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still dominating the charts. Moreover, the moniker has been to the top 500 baby names 43 times Carly was a common name in England and Wales. Over 2448 babies have been named Carly since 1996. At its zenith in 1996,. However after 23 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Also, In New South Wales, Carly was once a common name since emerging in 1979 it has been given to over 1356 babies. When at its peak in 1983,. After 11 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Also, In Queensland, Carly was once a common name since emerging in 1979 it has been given to over 772 babies. At its zenith in 1983,. After 12 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts.
Carly is a unique baby name in Ireland, it has been in use since 1979 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 2011, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 170 on girl names chart when 34 babies were named Carly. Over 557 people have been named Carly in Ireland. Carly is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 28 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 242 babies that have been given the name Carly in France.
But Carly is a popular baby name in England where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Canada and Australia. According to our evaluation, at least 60000 people have been bestowed Carly around the globe.
Carly in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Carly?
You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent. You believe there's not a rule worth following if it makes you unhappy. You are born for so much more than you think. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting.
You would love these names similar to Carly
- Savanah - Meaning of Savanah is Savannah has origin in English and Taino and is majorly used in English, Swedish and Finnish is used as a girl name . Well-Known name Savanah managed to bag 495th position in baby girl names list in 1998 in United States
- Saul - Saul's meaning is Weak, The Prayed For or Requested is primarily used in Hungarian and English and is aimed at both genders is originated from Hebrew and Latin
- Tad - Well-Liked Tads origin is Celtic and Aramaic, meaning of Tad is "Father, Praise or Heart" and a baby boy name is predominantly used in Welsh, English and Irish
- Sina - Celebrated and Ceaseless Sinas origin is Greenlandic and Arabic is chiefly used in English and Iranian, meaning of Sina is "Rosina, Explorer of Knowledge or Sinai" is a unisex name
- Elise - Meaning of Elise is God is Fullness or My God is Abundance is originated from Hebrew and Germanic and is used predominantly in Norwegian and Swedish is used for both genders
Namesakes of Carly
- Carly Janiga, American former gymnast
- Carly Simon, American singer-songwriter, musician
- Carly Fiorina, American businesswoman and political figure
- Carly Schroeder, American film and television actress
- Carly Patterson, American singer
- Carly Pope, Canadian actress
- Carly McKillip, Canadian actress and musician
- Carly Binding, New Zealand pop singer-songwriter
- Carly Colón, Carlos Edwin Colón Jr
- Carly Hillman, British actress from Hornchurch in Essex best
- Carly Piper, former American professional competitive swimmer and Olympic gold medalist
- Carly Phillips, According to [http://www
- Carly Rae Jepsen, Canadian singer, songwriter, and actress
- Carly Telford, English football goalkeeper from County Durham
- Carly Buhler in Almost Saints as Actress
- Carly Banks in The Rios Detective Agency: A New Beginning! as Actress
- Carly Witteman in How I Lost My Best Friends as Actress
- Carly Alyssa Thorne in She Wants Me as Miscellaneous Crew
- Carly-Ann Giene in Don't Let Her Pull You Down as Actress
- Carly Duncan in Trust, Greed, Bullets & Bourbon as Producer
- Carly Bodmer in City Island as Sound Department
- Carly James in Common Chord as Second Unit Director or Assistant Director
- Carly Cumslut in A Dogging Milf Swinger as Actress
- Carly Heffernan in Episode #1.6 as Actress
- In 2017 comedy, romance film, Gek van Geluk, Carly Wijs characterized Valerie.
- In 2012 drama film, Torn Soul, Carly Anderson portrayed Bartender.
- In 2005, Carly Abbott portrayed the role of Cindy in comedy movie John.
- Carly Griffen, from 2005 drama movie Thirty Eight, who played Security Liason.
Lists having Carly
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Carl
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (1989)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (1994)
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Champion
- Baby Names that mean Place
- Baby Names that mean Fortified
- Baby Names that mean Tower
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Husband
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Vigorous