Carmah meaning and origin
Carmah is spelling variant of Carma. Carma is variation of biblical and customary Karma. Carma is short form of Carmel. Also Carma is short form of Carmen. Carma means Song and Garden is chiefly used in English and Hebrew is originated from Hebrew and Sanskrit.
Variants of CarmahNames that rhyme with Carmah
Popularity of Carmah
Carmah is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. Carmah is a common name in Indonesia. As per our findings, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Carmah around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Carmah
Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. Instead of wasting money, find a way to invest it in your future. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. Your spiritual growth and strengthening the relationship with your soul is of utmost importance ton you.
Looking for names similar to Carmah? Please go through the following names
- Ikvala - Largely used in Sanskrit, Ikvala means "Prosperity or Good Fortune" is used as a boy name
- Bakulesa - Prevalently used in Sanskrit, Bakulesa means "Lord of Blossom" is used as a boy name
- Akurca - Akurca's meaning is The Guileless One or Abuddha aimed at baby boys is especially used in Sanskrit
- Anasvara - Boy name Anasvara is prevalently used in Sanskrit, Anasvara means "Imperishable"
- Gatra - Boy name Gatra means "Corporeal or Body" is used largely in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Carmah
We could not find any notable namesake.