Carmencita name meaning
What does Carmencita mean?
Atypical Carmencita has its origin in Hebrew is used chiefly in Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian and Spanish is a girl name. Carmencita is form of commonly accepted and persistent Carmen. Carmen means Song and Crimson or Red is originated from Hebrew and Latin.
Is the name Carmencita suitable for a newborn?
Carmencita is a unique and beautiful name for a baby girl. It has a Hebrew origin and means garden or orchard. The name has a delicate and feminine sound to it, making it an ideal choice for parents who are looking for something elegant and pretty. What makes this name stand out is its rarity, which adds to its beauty. It is not common like other popular names, making it an excellent choice for parents who want their child's name to be distinctive from the rest. Overall, Carmencita is a charming and enchanting name that carries a sense of warmth and beauty with it.
How do I pronounce Carmencita?
Three syllabled Carmencita is pronounced as c(a)-rmenci-ta. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., car-men-cita.
Variants of Carmencita
Carmen, Caniad, Charmaine, Carmelia, Ana Carmen, Charamy, Sharmayne, Carmel, Carmela, Anna, Ananias, Anianus, AnaNames that rhyme with Carmencita
How popular is the name Carmencita?
Carmencita is an uncommon baby name in United States, 39 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1994. Over 414 babies in United States have been named Carmencita. It had a short run of 5 years on France girl names chart. But Carmencita is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 5000 have the name. At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Carmencita in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Carmencita
You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail? People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way. Logic isn't your strongest side but perfectionism is something people admire you for. Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you.
Do you like Carmencita? Read these names too
- Betha - The prevalent and classy girl name Betha is dominantly used in English and Danish has its roots in Hebrew, Betha means "Life"
- Juho - Specifically used in Swedish and Finnish, Juho came from Hebrew, meaning of Juho is "Yahweh is Gracious" is used for boys
- Domnall - Boy name Domnall is chiefly used in Old Norse, Irish and Scottish is originated from Celtic. Domnall is form of Dòmhnall in Old Norse language
- Valle - Notably used in Danish and Swedish uncustomary, Valle is used as a gender insensitive name, meaning of Valle is "From the Glen, Valley or Usually with a Stream" came from French
- Jannes - Unisex name Jannes is principally used in Danish, English and German, Jannes means "Who Speaks, Answers or Poor" is originated from Hebrew
Sibling Names for Carmencita
Are you searching for the perfect name for your baby girl? Look no further, because we've compiled a list of sibling names to complement the beautiful and unique name Carmencita. Whether you're looking for names that are traditional, trendy, or somewhere in between, we've got you covered. Check out our list below and find inspiration for your new bundle of joy!
Sister to Carmencita
Brother to Carmencita
Famous people named Carmencita
- Carmencita Abad, Filipina actress
- Carmencita, Spanish-style dancer
- Carmencita Johnson in The Wind as Actress
Lists having Carmencita
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Car
- Girl names that ends with -ita
- Baby Names that mean Garden
- Baby Names that mean Son
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean Field
- Baby Names that mean Fruit
- Baby Names that mean Song
- Baby Names that mean Carmel
- Baby Names that mean Fruitful
- Baby Names that mean Land
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Lady
- Baby Names that mean Mount
- Baby Names that mean Virgin