Carrol name meaning
On This Page
What does Carrol mean?
Darling and Evergreen unisex name Carrol is rooted from Germanic is prevalently used in Romanian. Carrol is variant of widespread and ceaseless Carl. Carl is variant form of persistent and celebrated Karl.
Also Carl is variation of Carlin. Carl is also version of unfading and lofty Carlisle. Carl is a derivation of Charles. Origin of Darling and Evergreen Carl is in Old High German, Breton and Germanic, meaning of Carl is "Place Name ".
Also. Carrol is variant form of illustrous and all time favorite Charles. Charles is English equivalent of Karl. Also Charles is French and English form of Karl. Also. Carrol is spelling variation of Carol.
Carol is variant form of CharlesCarolus. Carol is shortened form of Caroline. Carol is English form of Caroline. Also Carol is form of Carole in English language.
How do I pronounce Carrol?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Carrol as c(ar)-rol.
Variants of CarrolNames that rhyme with Carrol
How popular is the name Carrol?
Carrol was a common name in United States. Over 10317 babies have been named Carrol since 1890. When at its peak in 1934,. After 174 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts.
In addition to that, the given name has been in Also, Carrol is a familiar name in South Africa, Canada, Australia, Jamaica, England, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Northern Ireland and DR Congo.
According to our estimate, over 10000 babies have been named Carrol globally.
Numerological aspects of Carrol
You are a good planner who enjoys working. You like to organize and manage things, events, and people. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff.
Do you like Carrol? Read these names too
- Adelaide means Noble or Fight, Of Noble Figure or Of a Noble Kind is used as a girl name which is commonly used in Norwegian, Italian and Danish came from Old High German and Germanic. On baby girl names chart, outstanding Adelaide managed to reach 298 in year 2018 in United States
- Chadwick - Prevailing unisex name Chadwick is used prevalently in English, meaning of Chadwick is "The Fighter's Settlement or Defender" has origin in Old English
- Bernadette - Bernadette's meaning is Bear or Strong or Bear has its origin in Germanic and Old High German which is used mainly in Danish and French is aimed at both sexes
- Milan - Unfading and Widespread Milan is used largely in English, Hindi and Marathi, Milan means "Rival, Dear or Gracious" is of Latin and Czech origin is a unisex name
- Nayeli - Popular unisex name Nayeli is originated from American-Zapotec and Native used especially in English and Arabic languages, meaning of Nayeli is "I Love You"
Sibling Names for Carrol
If you're looking for sibling names that complement the name Carrol, we've got you covered! We've compiled a list of name options that pair well with Carrol, each with their own unique flair. Whether you're expecting twins or just planning ahead, these names are sure to inspire.
Names for Carrol's sister
Names for Carrol's brother
Famous people named Carrol
- Carrol Chandler, retired United States Air Force four-star general
Lists having Carrol
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Roman Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Car
- Baby Names that mean Place
- Baby Names that mean Farmer
- Baby Names that mean Settlement
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Free
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Vigorous
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Manly
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Husband
- Baby Names that mean Song
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Happiness
- Baby Names that mean Womanly