Catharnaigh meaning and origin
Celtic name Catharnaigh bestowed upon boys is mostly used in English. Catharnaigh is a form of Kearney. Mostly used in English, Kearney has its origin in Celtic, meaning of Kearney is "Warlike".
Variants of CatharnaighNames that rhyme with Catharnaigh
Popularity of Catharnaigh
Catharnaigh is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Catharnaigh?
Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You always act like everything's just great. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You are compassionate and always put other people's needs before yours. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people.
Parents who liked Catharnaigh, loved these names
- Monalisa - Originated from Celtic, Unorthodox Monalisa is commonly used in Hindi and Danish and a baby girl name, Monalisa means "Noble"
- Jenney - Queer girl name Jenney means "White or Fair" and is used commonly in English, Danish and Icelandic has its origin in Old Norse and Celtic languages
- Mariel - Used particulary in Norwegian, Danish and Scandinavian mainstream and pleasing, Mariel means "Drop or Beautiful". Its origin is in Hebrew and Celtic is used as a unisex name
- Terone - Unwonted Terone is originated from Celtic is a baby boy name, Terone means "Land of Eoghan, Land of Owen and A County in Northern Ireland". Terone is derived from Tyrone.
- Mackinnon - Mackinnon's meaning is The Son of the Fair One is used as a baby boy name has origin in Celtic
Namesakes of Catharnaigh
We could not find any notable namesake.