Cecille meaning and origin
Persistent and Unexpected choice Cecille predominantly is used in Norwegian, English, Finnish, Danish, Swedish and French aimed at girls, meaning of Cecille is "From the Latin Cecilia, Blind or Sixth" is originated from Latin. Cecille is resulted from Cecilia. Also Cecilia is Nordic equivalent of Caecilia. Offbeat and Ever lasting Cecilia is originated from Latin language, Cecilia means "Blind One, Dim Sighted and Sixth".Names that rhyme with Cecille
Popularity of Cecille
Cecille is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1888 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1898, it ranked 1098th when 26 girls were named Cecille. There are over 973 babies that have been given the name Cecille in United States. Cecille is an uncommon baby name in France where it may not be used now. Cecille is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. But Cecille is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 7000 have the name. As per our research, over 20000 people has been named Cecille globally.
Cecille in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Cecille?
You are an attractive person and everyone sees it. You never establish clumsy connections. You are born to boss around or teach people how to be independent and fair, something like a motivational speaker or a lawyer. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. You would do anything for the people you love. You can live your dream life only if you put your mind to it. Self-doubt won't help you realize your goals. Self-confidence and self-reliance will.
Go through the following names similar to Cecille
- Kaiser - Principally used in Slavic and Arabic noteworthy, Kaiser means "Emperor or Long Haired" which originated from Latin is a gender-neutral name
- Rois is used in Irish language came from Latin, Rois means "Rose" is given to baby girls
- Aemilia - Rarefied and Fresh girl name Aemilia is originated from Latin, meaning of Aemilia is "Emulus" is used especially in Italian
- Emil means Imitating, Eager to Please or Excellent is of Latin origin which is majorly used in Danish, Czech and Hindi is used as a unisex name
- Reeg means King and Regal is originated from Latin is a boy name. Reeg is short form of Regis.
Namesakes of Cecille
- Cecille Iñigo in Wonder Dabiana as Actress
- Cecille Gahr in Sexiest Women of Reality TV Swimsuit Calendar Edition as
- Cecilley Carroll in Simon Birch as Actress
- Cecille Castillo in movie Cain and Abel as Actress