Celea meaning and origin
Celea is form of durable and customary Celia. Celia is variant form of new Caelia. Also Celia is variant of well-known and virtuous Cecilia. Celia is also variant of Names Ending In -Celia/-Selia. Celia is short of Cecilia. Celia is equivalent of Cecilia in Scandinavian and Spanish languages. Also Celia is form of Celeste in English language. Celia is also Spanish and Italian form of Celina. Of Latin origin, Celia, Celia means "Of Sky, Indication of the Gender of Caecilier and Blind".
Variants of CeleaNames that rhyme with Celea
Popularity of Celea
Celea is a familiar baby name in Honduras. At least, 500 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Celea?
You are the most creative person in your surroundings. You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life. Not everyone will be there to help you when you need a hand, just like you are there for everyone. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective. People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies. Lower your expectations and give the person you truly like a chance to prove.
Parents who liked Celea, loved these names
- Veltin dominantly is used in German is rooted from Latin aimed at baby boys, meaning of Veltin is "The Strong or The Healthy"
- Zilla - Oldie and Darling Zilla particulary is used in Swedish and German is a girl name, meaning of Zilla is "Shade or Shadow" has origin in Hebrew and Latin
- Kareline - Originated from Latin, Kareline means "Dear or Beloved"
- Petronelle - Girl name Petronelle has origin in Latin, primarily used in French, Danish and Finnish languages, Petronelle means "Rock"
- Pernille - Used substantially in Norwegian and Greenlandic noteworthy, Pernille means "Rock". It is rooted from Greek and Old Greek is used for girls
Namesakes of Celea
We could not find any notable namesake.