Celissa name meaning
What does Celissa mean?
Combination of imperishable and commonly accepted Celia and dominant Alisa resulted in Celissa. Alisa is version of outstanding Alise, which itself is form of Alice in Old High German and Dutch languages. Alisa is form of Alice in Old High German and Dutch languages, which itself is German form of Adelheid. Also Alisa is German form of Adelheid, which itself is equivalent of Alice in Russian, German and Slavic languages. Alisa is also equivalent of Alice in Russian, German and Slavic languages, which itself is English and Russian cognate of Alicia. Alisa is also English and Russian cognate of Alicia.
Variants of Celissa
Celia, Alisa, Caelius, Caelia, Cecilia, Celeste, Celina, Ceilia, Selia, Lucelia, Celiana, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Alise, Alice, Adelheid, Alicia, Aelisa
How popular is the name Celissa?
Celissa is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 2000. Also, Celissa is a familiar name in Haiti. According to our evaluation, at least 200 people have been bestowed Celissa around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Celissa
Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often. You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change. It's like luck follows you wherever you go and whatever you do results in a positive outcome. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. You are a freethinker. People don't concern you much, meaning there are only a few people you trust in your life. You are very smart and calculative.
If you like Celissa, you would love these names
- Angie - Meaning of Angie is Angel, Messenger of God or Messenger used for both sexes and originated from Old Greek and Latin is primarily used in Tamil and English
- Mallya - Meaning of Mallya is Lord Shiva is majorly used in Hindi. It is rooted from Hebrew and Egyptian is aimed at both sexes
- Ton - Queer unisex name Ton means "Beyond Praise and Priceless" has its roots in Latin language is prevalently used in Dutch. Ton is abridged form of Anton.
- Antwann - Uncustomary Latin Antwann means "Feeds on Flower, Beyond Praise and Inestimable" is bestowed upon boys. Antwann is resultant of Antoine.
- Krister - Krister's meaning is Belonging to Christ or The Anointed One used for both sexes that of Latin origin is especially used in Norwegian and Finnish
Famous people named Celissa
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Celissa
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -issa
- Baby Names that mean Blind
- Baby Names that mean Heavenly
- Baby Names that mean Divine
- Baby Names that mean Sky
- Baby Names that mean Heaven
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Salvation
- Baby Names that mean Sun
- Baby Names that mean Great
- Baby Names that mean Happiness
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Merry