Cerise name meaning
What does Cerise mean?
Originated from Latin and French, Offbeat Cerise is mainly used in English and French is a baby girl name, Cerise means "Cherry". Cerise is resulted from Charisse. Charisse is form of celebrated Charissa. Also Charisse is form of persistent and widely accepted Charity. Cerise is celebrated on October 5th.
Variants of Cerise
View middle names that goes with Cerise like Nine, Zoie,Names that rhyme with Cerise
How popular is the name Cerise?
Cerise was a common name in France. Over 1121 babies have been named Cerise since 1963. When at its peak in 2007,. But after 40 years, the name has lost its appeal a bit and is now ranking low. Cerise is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1951 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1955, it ranked 1979th when 29 girls were named Cerise. Over 711 people have been named Cerise in United States.
Cerise is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 20 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 161 people have been named Cerise in England and Wales. Also, it appeared first time in 2004 on baby girl names list of Belgium. Also, Cerise is a familiar name in Brazil and England. According to our findings, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Cerise around the globe.
Cerise in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Cerise
Number 1 reveals your positive attitude and originality. People are afraid of you sometimes because of your hard-core beliefs and independence. When it comes to professional progress, you like to keep your focus on one thing at the time. You can become a great leader if you want. The question is how do you want to succeed in life? You are the most creative person in your surroundings. Competing with people won't bring you much but, compete with yourself will make you better than you were yesterday.
Do you like Cerise? You would love these names
- Felicitas - Persistent and Admired Felicitas is used notably in Danish and Finnish is a baby girl name has its roots in Latin, Felicitas means "Good Luck, Fortune or Happiness"
- Bonifaz is used in German came from Latin, Bonifaz means "Bonus or Fatum" is generally used for boys
- Yoleine - The Yoleine means "Violette" came from Latin
- Valeriano - Infrequent boy name Valeriano is substantially used in Italian, meaning of Valeriano is "The Strong or The Healthy" has origin in Latin
- Ad - Sufficiently quirky and Classy boy name Ad is rooted from Arabic, Old English and Germanic, meaning of Ad is "Woman from Hadria, From Adria and From Hadria". Ad is a short of Adriaan.
Famous people named Cerise
- Cerise Fukuji in Net Worth as Producer