Chalise meaning and origin
Curious girl name Chalise came from English. Chalise is a version of Chalice. Curious English Chalice is used in English, meaning of Chalice is "Chalice".
Variants of Chalise
View middle names that goes with Chalise like Tulisa, Lahna, Myrtie, Lainey,Names that rhyme with Chalise
Popularity of Chalise
Chalise is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 27 years of usage and 222 bearers, the name could just made to the top 3993 names in 1980 before vanishing in 2006. There are over 222 babies that have been given the name Chalise in United States. At least, 200 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Chalise
You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. Your motto is "Why fight when you can solve issues the better way?" You have no enemies. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. Sincerity is something you respect and practice. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you.
Other names similar to Chalise, for would be parents
- Dorsete - Originated from English, Dorsete bestowed upon boys, Dorsete means "Of the People who Live near the Sea and Tribe Near the Sea". Dorsete is derivative of Dorset.
- Capris - Meaning of Capris is Impulsive and Caprice is rooted from English is used as a girl name. Capris is derived from Caprice.
- Harveer - Used particulary in English, Punjabi and Sikh new-fangled and unconventional, Harveer is of Punjabi origin and a boy name, Harveer means "Brave as God"
- Bradborne came from Old English, meaning of Bradborne is "From the Wide Stream and From the Broad Brook" is used as a baby boy name. Bradborne is resultant of Bradburn.
- Colisa - Queer girl name Colisa means "A Delightful Young Woman" is rooted from English language
Namesakes of Chalise
We could not find any notable namesake.