Charmagne meaning and origin
Curious girl name Charmagne has its origin in English. Charmagne is variant of cherished Charmaine. Charmaine is a version of venerable, biblical and dominant Carmen. Charmaine is derived from Carol. Also Charmaine is a derivation of Charmian. Of English and Latin origin, Curious Charmaine, Charmaine means "Female Version of Charles and Song".
Variants of Charmagne
View middle names that goes with Charmagne like Delilah, Xoey, Katrine, Minta, Bulah, Pota,Names that rhyme with Charmagne
Popularity of Charmagne
Charmagne is an uncommon baby name in United States, 38 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1994. There are over 334 babies that have been given the name Charmagne in United States. Also, Charmagne is a familiar name in Philippines and South Africa. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Charmagne?
Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You want to help others and leave an impression. You avoid drama and gossip. You never establish clumsy connections. You are always open to experience something new. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. What fulfills your soul is your professional success.
Go through the following names similar to Charmagne
- Davey - Well-Liked Old Norse and Hebrew Davey means "Variant of David Beloved or Dearly Loved" and is given to both genders is mostly used in Scottish and English
- Davida - Davida's meaning is Darling, Friend or Feminine of David is used predominantly in Danish and Swedish which originated from Hebrew is a gender insensitive name
- Elizabet - Customary Elizabet came from Hebrew is commonly used in English and Hungarian and a baby girl name, meaning of Elizabet is "God's Promise or God is My Oath"
- Abren - Meaning of Abren is April aimed at boys has its origin in African-Akan and English. Abren is derivation of Abril.
- Mickaëla - Meaning of Mickaëla is Who is Like God has its origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Charmagne
- Charmagne Jacobs in Shuffle, Ball Change as Actress
Lists having Charmagne
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Char
- Baby Names that mean Song
- Baby Names that mean Manly
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Womanly
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Charm
- Baby Names that mean Bountiful
- Baby Names that mean Sing
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Grace