Charul meaning and origin
Meaning of Charul is Beautiful is a girl name is used dominantly in Gujarati, Malayalam, Marathi, Kannada, Telugu, Bengali, Tamil, Hindi and Oriya.Names that rhyme with Charul
Popularity of Charul
Charul is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Indonesia. As per our estimate, over 2000 people has been named Charul globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Charul?
You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You are an amazing person. Most people enjoy having you around. Learn what makes you happy. You are successful because you never compete with others but with the person, you see in the mirror. You would do anything for the people you love. Not being focused on building an impressive career doesn't mean you should stay uneducated and blind.
Do you like Charul? Read these names too
- Rathan mostly is used in Kannada, Gujarati and Malayalam, meaning of Rathan is "Carriage or Chariot" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Saanvi Tarita is used majorly in Telugu, Marathi and Hindi, Saanvi Tarita means "Lakshmi Parvati" is used as a girl name
- Manvita - Used chiefly in Kannada and Tamil, Manvita means "Most Respectable" is aimed at baby girls
- Shamik - Uncustomary Shamik is used majorly in Oriya and Telugu is a gender insensitive name, Shamik means "Ancient Sage" has origin in English-American
- Upada - Used chiefly in Malayalam, Oriya and Tamil, Upada bestowed upon girls, Upada means "A Gift"
Namesakes of Charul
We could not find any notable namesake.