Chaturbahave meaning and origin
Boy name Chaturbahave is used especially in Malayalam, Bengali, Kannada, Tamil, Hindi, Marathi, Oriya, Gujarati and Telugu, meaning of Chaturbahave is "Four-Armed".Names that rhyme with Chaturbahave
Popularity of Chaturbahave
Chaturbahave is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Chaturbahave
Share your knowledge and positive energy. It's what you are best at. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You know how to express yourself and always use the right words at the right time, and win the attention of the right people. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Chaturbahave
- Ugrasaai means One of the Kauravas is mainly used in Gujarati, Kannada and Malayalam is a baby boy name
- Shreenand - Boy name Shreenand means "Lord Vishnu or Lord Vishnu or Lord Krishna" is substantially used in Oriya and Gujarati
- Janavika - Girl name Janavika is used in Gujarati and Bengali, meaning of Janavika is "Name of a River or One who Gathers Knowledge"
- Lajjawati - Girl name Lajjawati means "Modest Woman or A Sensitive Plant" is used in Marathi, Oriya and Tamil
- Dhvanya means Sound is dominantly used in Bengali, Tamil and Hindi is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Chaturbahave
We could not find any notable namesake.