Chebba meaning and origin
Chebba's origin is Arabic, meaning of Chebba is "Girl or Beautiful".Names that rhyme with Chebba
Popularity of Chebba
Chebba is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Chebba
If you want to change the world, start with yourself. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right. Small successes don't feed your soul. You like to be a part of the big game.
Looking for names similar to Chebba? Please go through the following names
- Maulana - Used predominantly in Arabic, Maulana means "Our Master" is used for baby boys
- Waqf notably is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Waqf is "Spared for Welfare or Given in a Trust"
- Warithah - Girl name Warithah means "Princess or Heiress" is notably used in Arabic
- Zulfiqar - Boy name Zulfiqar means "This was the Name of the Prophet Muhammad's Sword or Cleaver of the Spine" which is especially used in Arabic is of Arabic origin
- Adibah - Arabic name Adibah is used in Arabic used as a girl name, meaning of Adibah is "Refined or Cultured"
Namesakes of Chebba
We could not find any notable namesake.