Chihiro name meaning
On This Page
What does Chihiro mean?
Unusual Chihiro substantially is used in Japanese, meaning of Chihiro is "Thous or Questions" used for baby girls is rooted from Japanese.
How do I pronounce Chihiro?
chee-hee-roe is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Chihiro.Names that rhyme with Chihiro
How popular is the name Chihiro?
Chihiro is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 8509 (2007) in its 15 years run on United States naming chart. Over 110 babies in United States have been named Chihiro.
But Chihiro is a popular baby name in Japan where every 1 in 8000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Chihiro around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Chihiro
You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. If letter C is your cornerstone, you have a highly developed intuition. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. You want to help others and leave an impression. You learn from your mistakes faster than others. Don't live to work. Work to live. You possess persistence and clarity when it comes to searching for the truth. You are a risk taker because you know that in order to get something, you need to give something in return.
Other names similar to Chihiro
- Kikue - Meaning of Kikue is Chrysanthemum Branch has its origin in Japanese used in Japanese is a girl name
- Suzu means Little Bell is used majorly in Japanese. Its origin is in Japanese is used as a girl name
- Mieko - Meaning of Mieko is A Bright Man used for both genders is of Japanese origin
- Mana - The rare unisex name Mana has its origin in Japanese, Hebrew and Hawaiian, Mana means "Supernatural Power, Love or Name of a God" is used mostly in Tamil, English and Arabic
- Haruka - Unorthodox Haruka came from Japanese is a girl name, meaning of Haruka is "Faraway or Far Away"
Sibling Names for Chihiro
Are you searching for the perfect name to match with Chihiro? Look no further than these unique sibling names! From traditional choices to Japan-inspired options, this list has something for every family. Check out these 20 sibling names that pair perfectly with Chihiro.
Names for Chihiro's sister
Brother for Chihiro
Famous people named Chihiro
- Chihiro Kusaka, Japanese voice actress from Fudai, Iwate
- Chihiro Minato, Japanese photographer, filmmaker and art theorist
- Chihiro Onitsuka, Onitsuka has suffered physical and mental illnesses
- Chihiro Yonekura, Yonekura quickly gained a large fan base
- Chihiro Otsuka,
- Chihiro Suzuki, Japanese voice actor and singer
- Chihiro Akino in Kyonyû hitozuma-tachi no himitsu no inkô part-time sex jitsuroku-shû: Jôhin okusama-tachi no himerareta inran seiyoku as Actress
- Chihiro Yamamoto in Uzumasa raimuraito as Actress
- Chihiro Kawamura in In Her Shoes as Actress
- Chihiro Wimbush is famous for directing movie Dogtown Redemption
- In 1996, Chihiro Tago characterized the role of Tanigawa Masahiko in crime and drama film Senrei.