Chinita meaning and origin
Chinita is form of prominent and enduring China. Infrequent China's origin is English, meaning of China is "The Ancient Country, Musical Instrument and From China" is used predominantly in English.
Variants of ChinitaNames that rhyme with Chinita
Popularity of Chinita
Chinita is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it last appeared in 1991 after 28 years of use since 1950. Over 263 people have been named Chinita in United States. Also, Chinita is a familiar name in Philippines. According to our findings, over 800 babies have been named Chinita globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Chinita
In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you. The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day. Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. You can become a great leader if you want. The question is how do you want to succeed in life? People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Chinita
- Citlalli - Cherished Citlalli is used largely in Spanish and English aimed at girls. Its origin is in Nahuatl and Spanish, Citlalli means "Star"
- Thormunde - English name Thormunde bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Thormunde is "Thors Protection and Thor's Protection". Thormunde is resultant of Thormond.
- Chez - Rare unisex name Chez is rooted from English, Chez means "One who Promotes Peace". Chez is a short of Chesney.
- Jaskirat - Jaskirat's meaning is Popular or Never Shortage of Money used for both genders used particulary in English and Sikh has its origin in Punjabi
- Reynbow - Originated from English, Reynbow is a girl name, Reynbow means "The Multi-Colored Arc of Light". Reynbow is derivative of Rainbow.
Namesakes of Chinita
We could not find any notable namesake.