Chinthan meaning and origin
Meaning of Chinthan is Thought or Meditation is used in Hindi, Tamil, Oriya, Malayalam, Marathi, Gujarati, Kannada, Telugu and Bengali is used as a boy name.Names that rhyme with Chinthan
Popularity of Chinthan
Chinthan is an uncommon name around the world. According to our findings, over 30 babies have been named Chinthan globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Chinthan
You are intelligent and independent. You have to put your mind to realize your dream, plan each step on the way carefully and precisely, and don't stop trying until you do it. You hate people who play hard to get. You like to explore your options about everything. You believe that change affects your life positively, so you are all about changes. The sky is your only limit when it comes to goals.
Go through the following names similar to Chinthan
- Aswantha predominantly is used in Malayalam and Oriya bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Aswantha is "Victorious or Peepal Tree"
- Ramakathalolaya - Boy name Ramakathalolaya is mainly used in Tamil, Bengali and Kannada, meaning of Ramakathalolaya is "Crazy of Listening Ramas Story"
- Kamalabandhu - Boy name Kamalabandhu means "Sun or Friend of Lotus" is largely used in Oriya, Bengali and Marathi
- Uthami - Girl name Uthami means "Honest or Monogamous - Being Married to One Person" is used largely in Telugu, Kannada and Bengali
- Padmaroopa - Padmaroopa's meaning is Like a Lotus is used notably in Marathi, Kannada and Bengali is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Chinthan
We could not find any notable namesake.