Chiquitha name meaning
What does Chiquitha mean?
Meaning of Chiquitha is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Chiquitha
How popular is the name Chiquitha?
Chiquitha is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1978. As per our evaluation, over 90 people has been named Chiquitha globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Chiquitha
You secretly believe that you are a genius. You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. Start cleaning your karma and you will notice a tremendous change in your life. Searching for the true meaning of life is one of your preoccupations at the moment. Although you believe your dreams are too wild to realize, you are completely wrong. If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action.
Parents who liked Chiquitha, loved these names
- Rizza - Used predominantly in Tagalog anomalous, Rizza customarily bestowed upon baby girls, Rizza means "Rizalina or Rizal"
- Iolani - Curious and Modernistic Iolani has its origin in Hawaiian, Iolani means "Bird of Heaven" particulary used in Hawaiian is used as a baby girl name
- Chukwubuikem - Meaning of Chukwubuikem is Chukwu Meaning God or God is My Strength has origin in African-Igbo which is commonly used in Igbo is aimed at boys
- Yomaris - Anomalous Yomaris has its origin in Spanish bestowed upon baby girls, Yomaris means "I Am the Sun"
- Asriel means Helped By God is a gender insensitive name
Famous people named Chiquitha
We could not find any notable namesake.