Chit meaning and origin
Girl name Chit is used chiefly in Gujarati, Sindhi and Sanskrit, meaning of Chit is "Heart".Names that rhyme with Chit
Popularity of Chit
Chit is immensely popular in Myanmar where every 1 in 200 have the name. Also it is popular in Thailand. In Malaysia, India, Singapore, Cambodia and China it is common while somewhat familiar in Vietnam, Philippines and United Arab Emirates. As per our research, over 420000 babies have been bestowed Chit around the globe.
What numerology tells about Chit?
You are intelligent and independent. Having letter T as your capstone represents your short temper and explosive personality. Live a life to remember. Otherwise, you will definitely regret the opportunities you missed when you get older. Leave your own mark in the world. Listen to the advice you give. You try so desperately to change the world. You are not selfish but you are not naive as well.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Chit
- Ruchiparv - Meaning of Ruchiparv is Festival of Light or Filled with Beauty is mostly used in Hindi and Marathi is aimed at boys
- Sukhayani means One who Gladdens is largely used in Hindi and Marathi is aimed at baby girls
- Janakrindan is used in Hindi and Marathi, Janakrindan means "Son of Janaki" is used as a boy name
- Suvah means Patient is particulary used in Hindi and Marathi is aimed at boys
- Tantrayin - Meaning of Tantrayin is The Sun is a boy name is used substantially in Hindi and Marathi
Namesakes of Chit
- Chit Maung, journalist and patriotic writer of Burma / Myanmar
- Chit Hlaing, notable Burmese politician
- Chit Phumisak, Thai author, philologist, historian