Chitprem meaning and origin
Chitprem means Heart Full of Love is used mainly among Sikhs and Punjabi is bestowed upon boys.Names that rhyme with Chitprem
Popularity of Chitprem
Chitprem is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Chitprem?
You rock as a person. There's something about the ‘negative you' that makes you feel alive and gets the best out of you. Not everyone wants to change the world as you do. You would do anything for the people you love. It's strang but when you are sad, the creative side of your personality comes to expression and you create masterpieces. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. Find out what your passion is. Stop trying to fit in.
Other names similar to Chitprem, for soon-to-be-parents
- Uttamlok - Boy name Uttamlok means "Exalted People" is majorly used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Kanwaljit - Meaning of Kanwaljit is Lotus is a gender-neutral name is used in Punjabi and Hindi
- Prabhjeevan - The boy name Prabhjeevan is majorly used in Punjabi and Sikh, Prabhjeevan means "One for whom Remembrance of God is Life"
- Rajpratap - The unisex name Rajpratap means "King Like Incarnation of God In Heaven or Dominion of Majesty" is used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Jalindra mainly is used in Marathi and Kannada bestowed upon boys, meaning of Jalindra is "Lord of Waters or Lord of the Water"
Namesakes of Chitprem
We could not find any notable namesake.