Chrisopher meaning and origin
Predominantly used in English far-out, Chrisopher aimed at baby boys is originated from Old Greek. Chrisopher is variant of prevalent and long standing Christopher. Christopher is form of Christophorus in German and English languages. Meaning of Christopher is Bearing the Christ and Carrying Christ is originated from Old Greek.
Variants of Chrisopher
View middle names that goes with Chrisopher like Hunt, Joes, Vong, Amias, Petter,Names that rhyme with Chrisopher
Popularity of Chrisopher
Chrisopher is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1958 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1985, it ranked 1503rd when 44 boys were named Chrisopher. Over 757 babies in United States have been named Chrisopher. Also, Chrisopher is a familiar name in Nigeria and England. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Chrisopher
You lack traveling and exploring. You have an artistic soul and see yourself as the hero in every situation. You fall in and out of love easily but without hard feelings. Back in time, you were too focused on your career until you realized there's something more important to live for. You want to do everything as planned in life. You are a fighter for good but always attract the worst people in your life.
Other names similar to Chrisopher
- Jerome - Durable and Well-Known Jerome is used dominantly in French, Norwegian and Finnish is a gender insensitive name, Jerome means "Sacred or Sacred Name" is rooted from Old Greek
- Szófia - Chiefly used in Hungarian, Szófia means "Wisdom" and is aimed at baby girls is originated from Old Greek
- Anej - Old Greek name Anej bestowed upon boys, meaning of Anej is "Ainein" is commonly used in Slovenian
- Allie - Originated from Germanic and Old Greek, Well-Known and Conifer Allie means "Comely or Alice", used predominantly in English, Swedish and English is given to both sexes
- Grishka - Meaning of Grishka is Alert, Watchful and The Watchful is used substantially in Russian. Its origin is in Old Greek is used as a boy name. Grishka is short version of Gregory.
Namesakes of Chrisopher
We could not find any notable namesake.