Christofer name meaning
What does Christofer mean?
Of Old Greek origin, Unorthodox Christofer is used in Swedish, Finnish, English, Czech, Danish, Norwegian and Russian, Christofer means "Bearer of Christ or Carrying Christ" is bestowed upon boys. Christofer is version of all time favorite, biblical and lofty Christopher. Christopher is English and German form of Christophorus. Of Old Greek origin, Unfamiliar Christopher, Christopher means "Bearing Christ, Christ-bearer and To Carry".
Variants of Christofer
View middle names that goes with Christofer like Blas, Yle, Daid, Yann, Liad,Names that rhyme with Christofer
How popular is the name Christofer?
Christofer used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1951 and over 3669 babies have been given the name in 68 years. At the peak of its usage in 1984,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 68 years. Christofer is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1971 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1985, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 573 on boy names chart when 34 babies were named Christofer. Over 284 people have been named Christofer in France.
Christofer is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Also, Christofer is a familiar name in India, Chile, Philippines, Indonesia, Brazil, Germany, Mexico, Peru, South Africa, Nigeria, Uganda and Costa Rica. According to our evaluation, at least 5000 people have been bestowed Christofer around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Christofer
Searching for the true meaning of life is one of your preoccupations at the moment. Be fair and give everyone a chance to prove what they can do. Learn how to apologize for your mistakes. People always leave the hard lifting to you because they know you are going to take care of everything. Forgive in order to receive forgiveness. Balance and harmony are what's most important to you at the moment because you've had enough drama for one life.
Do you like Christofer? Read these names too
- Andrine - Unfamiliar Andrine came from Old Greek language bestowed upon girls, used principally in English, Finnish and Danish, meaning of Andrine is "The Manly or The Brave"
- Dore - Unwonted Old Greek Dore means "Gift of God or Gift of Isis" which is used principally in German and English is aimed at both boys and girls
- Ella - Durable and Admired Ella is used mainly in Swedish, Italian and Greenlandic has its origin in Germanic and Old Provençal is a gender insensitive name, Ella means "the Other or Torch"
- Agace is originated from Old Greek language bestowed upon girls, used mainly in French and English, Agace means "Good"
- Artémia - Originated from Greek, Artémia means "Deity"
Famous people named Christofer
- Christofer Fjellner, Swedish politician and Member of the European Parliament
- Christofer Johnsson, Swedish composer
- Christofer Heimeroth, German footballer
- Composer Christofer Frank, movie Homesick
Lists having Christofer
- Biblical Boy Names
- Boy names beginning with C
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Greek Boy Names
- Czech Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Russian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Chris
- Baby Names that mean Christ
- Baby Names that mean Heart
- Baby Names that mean Bearer
- Baby Names that mean Carrying