Chynja meaning and origin
The boy name Chynja is of Sanskrit origin. Chynja is a variant of Chinja. Originated from Sanskrit, Chinja is used substantially in Hindi, Chinja means "Our Son and Son".
Variants of ChynjaNames that rhyme with Chynja
Popularity of Chynja
Chynja is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numbers say about Chynja?
You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective.
Do you like Chynja? Other names you would love
- Devasilpa dominantly is used in Sanskrit is a baby boy name, meaning of Devasilpa is "A Divine Work of Art"
- Putera - Boy name Putera means "Son or Prince" and is mainly used in Malay is of Sanskrit origin
- Venulola majorly is used in Sanskrit is a boy name, meaning of Venulola is "The Swinging Flute Player"
- Nirbhedini - Baby girl name Nirbhedini is mostly used in Sanskrit, Nirbhedini means "Without Differentiation"
- Klesa - Klesa's meaning is Pain is used as a girl name and is rooted from Sanskrit is specifically used in Indian
Namesakes of Chynja
We could not find any notable namesake.