Claudey meaning and origin
Girl name Claudey is originated from Latin. Claudey is derivative of Claudia. Claudia is a feminine variant of Claudius. Claudia is a masculine variant of [Claus As Well. Claudia's origin is Latin, meaning of Claudia is "Lame, Disabled and Limping".
View middle names that goes with Claudey like Priscillia, Avor, Syia, Sheree,Names that rhyme with Claudey
Popularity of Claudey
Claudey is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Brazil.
Numerological aspects of Claudey
You avoid drama and gossip. You try so desperately to change the world. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You don't have to lie but find a subtle way to tell someone they need improvement or work harder on something to get it done correctly.
Other names similar to Claudey, for soon-to-be-parents
- Kamil - Kamil's meaning is Acolyte, Beautiful or Immaculate is specifically used in English, Norwegian and Czech used as a unisex name came from Sanskrit and Arabic
- Donatienne - Girl name Donatienne is rooted from Latin, meaning of Donatienne is "Donated" is prevalently used in French
- Taurean - Taurean's meaning is Of Taurus used for both boys and girls used in English is of Latin origin
- Stijn - Stijn's meaning is Righteous or Stone used for boys, used chiefly in Dutch has its origin in Latin, Old Norse and Dutch
- Maxy - Unconventional and Modernistic Maxy is originated from Old English and Latin is particulary used in English, Maxy means "Greatest" is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Claudey
We could not find any notable namesake.