Connolly meaning and origin
New-fangled and Isolated Connolly came from Celtic is bestowed upon both genders. Connolly is variant form of Conall. Also Conall is another transcription of 'wolf';'strong'. Conall's meaning is Mighty is originated from Celtic.
Variants of Connolly
View middle names that goes with Connolly like Ross, Noble, Jayceon, Jaycee, Joan, Stevie,Names that rhyme with Connolly
Popularity of Connolly
Connolly is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. According to our findings, at least 100 people have been bestowed Connolly around the globe.
What numbers say about Connolly?
All you care about is your satisfaction. You are a fighter for good but always attract the worst people in your life. Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine. You have some crazy dreams you want to achieve one day. Perhaps you are born to make bad people do good things and walk the right path. You hate people who play hard to get. You like to insult people in order to awaken their motivation and practically ‘force' them to prove they can do something.
Parents who liked Connolly, loved these names
- Artur means The Bear used for boys used largely in Norwegian and English is originated from Celtic
- Anneta - Origin of Unwonted Anneta is in Hebrew and Arabic, meaning of Anneta is "Gracious and Introduced to Britain in the 13th Century" and is used primarily in Swedish, Finnish and Danish is used for girls. Anneta is derivation of Annette.
- Rionna - Unexpected Rionna has its origin in Celtic, Rionna means "Pure and Queenly" is aimed at girls. Rionna is derivative of Riona.
- Dermod particulary is used in English and Irish has origin in Old Irish and Celtic, meaning of Dermod is "Freeman" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Terrion - Uncustomary Terrions origin is Celtic, meaning of Terrion is "Land of Eoghan, Land of the Noble One and A County in Northern Ireland" is aimed at both boys and girls. Terrion is resulted from Tyrone.
Namesakes of Connolly
We could not find any notable namesake.