Corneil meaning and origin
Corneil is variation of eternal and cherished Cornell. Cornell is variant of well-known, virtuous and imperishable Cornelius. Cornell is short of Cornelius. Substantially used in French, German and English outlandish, Cornell is rooted from Old French and Latin, meaning of Cornell is "Horn".
Variants of CorneilNames that rhyme with Corneil
Popularity of Corneil
Corneil is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1978. But Corneil is a popular baby name in DR Congo where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 5000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Corneil?
You have a sharp focus and hard-working nature. You are a jealous and passionate lover. You hate people who play hard to get. Learn how to live on your own and trust others without losing yourself and your self-respect. The vowel o as your first one in your name reveals you are an opportunist. You are enjoying your comfort zone more than adventures. You like to organize and manage things, events, and people.
You would love these names similar to Corneil
- Dejanique - Curious girl name Dejanique came from French, meaning of Dejanique is "Already". Dejanique is a resultant of Deja.
- Algea - Especially used in Danish unfading and celebrated, Algea aimed at both sexes is of Old French origin. Algea is Frisian equivalent of Alger
- Lafayett - Boy name Lafayett is originated from French, Lafayett means "Faithful". Lafayett is a derivation of Lafayette.
- Cendrillon - The girl name Cendrillon means "Ash" is rooted from French
- Billi - Timeless and Dominant Billi chiefly is used in Swedish, Finnish and English used for both genders is originated from Germanic. Billi is form of Billie in English language. Also Billi is English cognate of Wilhelmina
Namesakes of Corneil
We could not find any notable namesake.