Corsin meaning and origin
Corsin is originated from Italian, Corsin means "Corsini or Corsican" given to boys is used substantially in Rhaeto-Romanic.Names that rhyme with Corsin
Popularity of Corsin
Corsin is a unique baby name in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 2011, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 255 on boy names chart when 32 babies were named Corsin. Over 360 people have been named Corsin in Switzerland. At least, 300 people globally have carried Corsin as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Corsin?
Learn how to trust people more. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. You can handle being on your own but you prefer to be surrounded by people you love and respect. Negative people steal your energy and leave you drained and unwilling to do the things you want to do like express your feelings in a creative manner. You are a jealous and passionate lover. You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships.
Looking for names similar to Corsin? Please go through the following names
- Sabatina - Hebrew name Sabatina is used in Italian, meaning of Sabatina is "Schabath" is used as a girl name
- Spartaco - Origin of Anomalous Spartaco is in Latin is majorly used in Italian, meaning of Spartaco is "From Sparta" is used as a boy name
- Fabrizio - The curious boy name Fabrizio is used in Italian, Fabrizio means "Craftsman or Blacksmith" came from Latin
- Onorato has its origin in Latin language bestowed upon baby boys, Onorato means "Worthy of Honor or Honor" is used especially in Italian
- Furio - Meaning of Furio is Inspired By An Old Roman Family Name or the Roman Goddess of Vengeance Furia or Enthusiasm has origin in Latin and is largely used in Italian
Namesakes of Corsin
We could not find any notable namesake.