Crispina meaning and origin
Origin of Anomalous Crispina is in Latin is used primarily in Swedish, Italian, Finnish and Danish, meaning of Crispina is "Curly Haired or Curly-Headed" is given to girls. Crispina is feminine variant of Crispin. Crispin is variant of Crispus. Also Crispin is a variant of Crispinus. Originated from Latin, Queer Crispin, Crispin means "Curly Haired and Curly-haired". Crispina is feminine version of Crispinus. Crispinus is variation of Crispus. Meaning of Crispinus is Curly-Haired is used chiefly in Norwegian is originated from Latin.
Variants of Crispina
View middle names that goes with Crispina like Enola, Signe,Names that rhyme with Crispina
Popularity of Crispina
Crispina is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But Crispina is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 8000 have the name as well as in Mexico. At least, 30000 people globally have carried Crispina as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Crispina
You can't stand being imprisoned by your feelings for someone. You would rather pretend that you don't have them. Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time. You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective. You lack adventure.
Go through the following names similar to Crispina
- Felicián - Boy name Felicián means "Name of a Saint, Fortunate and Lucky One", used notably in Hungarian is originated from Latin. Felicián is resultant of Felix.
- Roselle - Eternal and Preeminent Roselle predominantly is used in English and French, meaning of Roselle is "Rose Flower" which originated from Latin is given to girls
- Lezin commonly is used in Arabic aimed at boys. Its origin is in Latin, meaning of Lezin is "Lés"
- Patrizia - Patrizia's meaning is Noblewoman, Nobleman or Patrician came from Latin and is aimed at baby girls is notably used in German, Danish and Italian
- Martinus - Outlandish Martinuss origin is Latin, meaning of Martinus is "Warrior of Mars or From the God Mars", a boy name is used substantially in English and Old Norse
Namesakes of Crispina
- Crispina, martyr of Africa