Crossley meaning and origin
Unorthodox and Modern boy name Crossley has origin in English. Crossley is derived from Crosley. Of English origin, Unorthodox and Modern Crosley, Crosley means "Meadow of the Cross and From the Cross Meadow" is used prevalently in English.
View middle names that goes with Crossley like Illan, Naor, Wyse, Rhet, Toca,Names that rhyme with Crossley
Popularity of Crossley
Crossley is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. At least, 90 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Crossley
You like to insult people in order to awaken their motivation and practically ‘force' them to prove they can do something. You don't regret things that once made you smile. You hate monotony and everything that has to be done in routine. You are a wise person with great knowledge that you intend on sharing in the future. You react fast and don't think much when it comes to taking a risk for improvement or gaining profits.
Looking for a name like Crossley? Please go through the following names
- Abbot - Origin of Anomalous Abbot is in Old English is dominantly used in Marathi and English, meaning of Abbot is "Priest or Father" is used for boys
- Wynthrope - Meaning of Wynthrope is Friendly and From the Friend's Village came from Old English is used for boys. Wynthrope is derived from Winthrop.
- Sillsby - The boy name Sillsby means "From Sills Farm and From Sill's Farm" is originated from English language. Sillsby is derivative of Silsby.
- Earlie - Acclaimed and Rooted Earlie came from Old English, meaning of Earlie is "Noble Woman or Noble Leader" which is used prevalently in English and English is a gender-neutral name
- Dixin - Meaning of Dixin is Richard's Son and Son of Dick is a boy name came from English. Dixin is derivation of Dixon.
Namesakes of Crossley
We could not find any notable namesake.