Cyana meaning and origin
Cyana is another transcription of Ciana. Ciana is resultant of Sienna.
Variants of Cyana
View middle names that goes with Cyana like Nela, Buse,Names that rhyme with Cyana
Popularity of Cyana
In France, Cyana is a unique name where it has been in use since 2004 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. In 2015, it ranked 1374th when 30 girls were named Cyana. There are over 235 babies that have been given the name Cyana in France. Cyana is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 23 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 217 babies that have been given the name Cyana in United States.
Also, Cyana is a familiar name in Nepal. As per our evaluation, over 400 babies have been bestowed Cyana around the globe.
What numerology tells about Cyana?
If you want to change the world, start with yourself. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. Positive energy adores your spirit. You would do anything for the people you love. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. If letter C is your cornerstone, you have a highly developed intuition. When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff.
Looking for names similar to Cyana? Please go through the following names
- Novela - Meaning of Novela is Lamb or White has origin in Celtic and English is given to baby girls
- Lorcan - Widespread boy name Lorcan means "Little Fierce One or Brave Fighter" has its roots in Old Irish and Celtic is prevalently used in Irish
- Alleyn - Used chiefly in English and Scottish, Alleyn means "Noble, Comely or Handsome" is a baby boy name is originated from Celtic
- Neeli - Meaning of Neeli is The Skys Color or The Sky Colour is rooted from Celtic and Old French largely used in Malayalam and Bengali is used as a gender-neutral name
- Nolwennig - Nolwennig's meaning is Lamb or White is of Celtic origin
Namesakes of Cyana
We could not find any notable namesake.