Cylar name meaning
What does Cylar mean?
Meaning of Cylar is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Cylar
How popular is the name Cylar?
Cylar is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. As per our estimate, over 40 people has been named Cylar globally.
Numerological analysis of Cylar
People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content. Follow your gut, not people. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. It's hard for you to connect with new people and let them inside your world but you are not a closed person.
Parents who liked Cylar, loved these names
- Alischa - Unwonted Alischa substantially is used in Indian is a girl name, meaning of Alischa is "Protected By God"
- Enisa - Anomalous girl name Enisa means "Good Friend"
- Anfal - Meaning of Anfal is Spoils of War is used as a unisex name
- Sameed - The curious and modern boy name Sameed means "Simple or Brave"
- Jassim - Of Arab origin, Anomalous Jassim is used as a boy name, Jassim means "Important, Big or Strong"
Famous people named Cylar
We could not find any notable namesake.