Démétrio meaning and origin
Démétrio is used substantially in Spanish has origin in Greek, Démétrio means "Earth-Lover". It is celebrated on October 26th.
Variants of DémétrioNames that rhyme with Démétrio
Popularity of Démétrio
Démétrio is an uncommon name around the world.
Do you like Démétrio? Other names you would love
- Rosa Isela - Girl name Rosa Isela means "Isela or Rosa" which is used in Spanish is of Spanish origin
- Gertrudis - Prevalently used in Spanish unusual, Gertrudis means "Spear or Force" has its roots in Germanic is aimed at baby girls
- Eustaquio - Origin of Unwonted Eustaquio is in Old Greek, meaning of Eustaquio is "Eu or Stachys", used particulary in Spanish is given to baby boys
- Remedios - Uncommon girl name Remedios is of Spanish origin and is used specifically in Spanish language, Remedios means "Remedio"
- Bastián particulary is used in Spanish, meaning of Bastián is "From Sebaste" used for baby boys has origin in Old Greek
Namesakes of Démétrio
We could not find any notable namesake.