Dórótea meaning and origin
Dórótea is equivalent of Dorotea in Icelandic language.
Variants of DóróteaNames that rhyme with Dórótea
Popularity of Dórótea
Dórótea is an uncommon name around the globe.
Other names similar to Dórótea, for would be parents
- Óttar is equivalent of Óttarr in Icelandic and Faroese languages
- Angutitsiaq is used dominantly in Danish and Greenlandic is given to boys. Angutitsiaq is Greenlandic equivalent of Angutitsiaĸ
- Oudon is equivalent of Auðun in Scandinavian language
- Eliser is Norwegian cognate of Elieser
- Arnfinnur - Substantially used in Danish, Icelandic and Faroese, Arnfinnur is used as a boy name. Arnfinnur is Faroese and Icelandic equivalent of Arnfinnr
Namesakes of Dórótea
We could not find any notable namesake.