Dahana meaning and origin
Dahana means A Rudra is used as a gender insensitive name is specifically used in Sindhi, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Oriya, Sanskrit, Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu, Gujarati and Bengali.Names that rhyme with Dahana
Popularity of Dahana
Here's what numbers has to say about Dahana
You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. As a lover, you are cold-hearted and distant. You are hard to figure. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You can be pretty stubborn sometimes, however, you always make your point.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Dahana
- Devesi mainly is used in Marathi, Gujarati and Bengali bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Devesi is "Chief Among the Goddess, Koushthub the Gem Worn by Lord Vishnu or Durga"
- Mahiraj - Boy name Mahiraj is dominantly used in Bengali, Gujarati and Kannada, meaning of Mahiraj is "Ruler of the World"
- Shubhasunad - The boy name Shubhasunad means "Blessing" is mainly used in Gujarati, Bengali and Kannada
- Drithi - The infrequent and modern girl name Drithi is specifically used in Marathi and Hindi, Drithi means "Bold or Patience"
- Vishwatma means Universal Soul is used prevalently in Telugu and Kannada is a boy name
Namesakes of Dahana
We could not find any notable namesake.