Daithi meaning and origin
Desirable and Modern boy name Daithi is commonly used in English and Irish is of Hebrew origin. Daithi is a version of venerable and biblical David. Also David is equivalent of The Hebrew Name דָּוִד Probably Deriving from Hebrew דוד = Beloved in Latin language. Desirable and Modern Hebrew David, meaning of David is "Beloved One and Dearly Loved".
Variants of DaithiNames that rhyme with Daithi
Popularity of Daithi
Daithi was a common name in Ireland. Over 922 babies have been named Daithi since 1973. When at the peak of its usage in 2017,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 30 years. Daithi is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Daithi is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. At least, 900 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Daithi
You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. Although you are all about balance, inner peace and harmony, reaching these things seem hard when you are surrounded with negative people. You always put other people's needs and wishes before yours. But you just won't admit it. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
Other names similar to Daithi
- Manca - Girl name Manca means "Bitterness" that originated from Hebrew is used mainly in Slovenian
- Keshet - Hebrew name Keshet is mostly used in Hebrew, meaning of Keshet is "Rainbow" is a boy name
- Gavi - Used mainly in Bengali and Tamil atypical, Gavi normally aimed at both boys and girls has its origin in Hebrew, Gavi means "A Forest In Kerala"
- Miken - Unorthodox and Modern boy name Miken is used majorly in English, Miken means "Strange and Odd" is of Hebrew origin. Miken is derived from Mikel.
- Anath - Originated from Hebrew, Anath is mostly used in English and German is a boy name, Anath means "Answer"
Namesakes of Daithi
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Daithi
- Boy names beginning with D
- Hebrew Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Irish Boy Names
- Popular Boy Names in Ireland (2017)
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Courageous
- Baby Names that mean Hero
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Loved
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Dearly