Dakshayani meaning and origin
Particulary used in Tamil, Bengali, Sindhi, Malayalam, Telugu, Sanskrit, Marathi, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada, Gujarati and Hindi, Dakshayani means "Goddess Parvathi or The Daughter of Daksha" is used as a girl name.Names that rhyme with Dakshayani
Popularity of Dakshayani
Dakshayani is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 140000 have the name. At least, 9000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Dakshayani
Your soul urge number recommends you believe in yourself and your talents more. You should use your skills and mind to put wicked people where they belong. You have trust issues and anger management problem that you seem to be handling pretty well. Stop giving everyone a second chance and move on with your life. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. Learn how to trust people more.
Other names similar to Dakshayani, for would be moms
- Swajitha substantially is used in Gujarati and Tamil is a baby girl name, meaning of Swajitha is "Self Victory"
- Sherawali - Meaning of Sherawali is Godess Durga is a girl name is used in Hindi, Marathi and Bengali
- Thejorashi - Girl name Thejorashi means "Effulgence" is predominantly used in Kannada and Hindi
- Prithi - Meaning of Prithi is Love or Satisfaction is majorly used in Kannada and Oriya is aimed at girls
- Girichandra - Girichandra's meaning is Moon Detector is primarily used in Telugu, Oriya and Malayalam is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Dakshayani
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Dakshayani
- Girl names beginning with D
- Hindi Girl Names
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Assamese Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Sindhi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Daughter
- Baby Names that mean Durga