Dala meaning and origin
Dala's meaning is Leaf aimed at both boys and girls is predominantly used in Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Dala
Popularity of Dala
Dala is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 39 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 3000. Over 269 people have been named Dala in United States. In France, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1989. But Dala is a popular baby name in Nepal where every 1 in 500 have the name as well as in India. As per our estimate, over 80000 babies have been bestowed Dala around the globe.
What numerology tells about Dala?
You have the ability to see inside people's soul and find out what they want. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way. You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen. You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. You have a strong attitude but in order to be happy, you have to be open to new things.
If you like Dala, you would love these names
- Dasmata particulary is used in Sanskrit is a baby boy name, meaning of Dasmata is "Acceptable or Desirable"
- Drava - The boy name Drava means "Liquid or Flowing" is used primarily in Sanskrit
- Astika means One who Believes in God aimed at boys is used predominantly in Sanskrit
- Sarit - Anomalous Sarits origin is Sanskrit and Hebrew is chiefly used in Kannada and Malayalam, meaning of Sarit is "Princess or River" is a unisex name
- Jagadeva - Boy name Jagadeva means "Lord of the World" is used dominantly in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Dala
- Dala, Canadian acoustic-folk two-piece musical group
- Dalana Bissonnette in Sexual Insanity as Actress
- Dalal Abdel Aziz in Asrar el-banaat as Actress