Dalisa meaning and origin
Meaning of Dalisa is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Dalisa
Popularity of Dalisa
Dalisa is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 35 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 5000. There are over 334 babies that have been given the name Dalisa in United States. Also, Dalisa is a familiar name in Indonesia. According to our estimate, at least 400 people have been bestowed Dalisa around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Dalisa
When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one. Travel more, work less and be more present at the moment. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Dalisa
- Chasitie - Meaning of Chasitie is Chastity and Purity is a baby girl name has origin in English. Chasitie is derivative of Chastity.
- Hamdyn means Place-name and Surname and High Settlement normally aimed at baby boys is originated from Old English. Hamdyn is derivative of Hampton.
- Pepperell means Flute Player, A Young Dove and Piper came from English is bestowed upon boys. Pepperell is derivative of Piper.
- Hao - Infrequent unisex name Hao is majorly used in Chinese and Hindi, meaning of Hao is "Perfect or Good" has origin in Chinese
- Herndon - Meaning of Herndon is From the Herons Valley is originated from English is a boy name
Namesakes of Dalisa
We could not find any notable namesake.