Damla name meaning
What does Damla mean?
Origin of Atypical and Modernistic Damla is in Turkish, meaning of Damla is "Damla, Drop or Water Droplet" and is mostly used in Turkish and Arabic is used for girls. Names that rhyme with Damla
How popular is the name Damla?
Damla is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1987 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 2007, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 916 on girl names chart when 48 babies were named Damla. There are over 627 babies that have been given the name Damla in France. Damla is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 1996, peaked in 2002 when it ranked 1530th. Over 122 people have been named Damla in England and Wales. In Belgium, it has been in use since 1996 and achieved its top ranking of 591 in 2003. There are over 187 babies that have been given the name Damla in Belgium.
Damla is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. But Damla is a popular baby name in Turkey where every 1 in 6000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Damla as their given name according to our findings.
Damla in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Damla?
You can go from cold to extremely sensitive sometimes, people see you as a robot without feelings. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. You are the most sensitive person is what number 11 reveals about your personality. You lack self-discipline. You are the problem solver in your surroundings. Your life interests change as you change, constantly.
You would love these names similar to Damla
- Feyza - Origin of Unexpected and Contemporary Feyza is in Turkish bestowed upon girls, meaning of Feyza is "Abundance or Prosperity" is especially used in Turkish
- Sevda - Atypical and Fresh girl name Sevda is originated from Turkish, meaning of Sevda is "A Parents Great Love or Love" is used chiefly in Azerbaijani and Turkish
- Karanfil - Karanfil's meaning is Carnation is used largely in Turkish
- Kezban majorly is used in Turkish, meaning of Kezban is "Faithful Wife"
- Nergis has its origin in Old Greek and Turkish languages is used as a girl name and is mostly used in Turkish, Nergis means "The Narcissus or The Daffodil"
Famous people named Damla
- Damla Günay, athlete from Turkey
- Damla Sönmez in Bornova Bornova as Actress
- In 2012 action and drama movie, Ayaz, Damla Debre portrayed Eda.
Lists having Damla
- Girl names beginning with D
- American Girl Names
- Turkish Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Water