Damonii meaning and origin
Damonii is spelling variant of Damoni. Damoni is version of perpetual, biblical and desirable Damon.
Variants of DamoniiNames that rhyme with Damonii
Popularity of Damonii
What numerology tells about Damonii?
You are reliable and always give the best advice. You need to travel more because you work all the time. You believe life's to have fun. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. Stop giving everyone a second chance and move on with your life. Be proud of the person you've become and don't fall in love so easy.
Go through the following names similar to Damonii
- Phylis means Phyllon came from Old Greek and is aimed at girls is notably used in English
- Ambrose - Principally used in German, Dutch and Marathi durable and pleasing, Ambrose used for baby boys, meaning of Ambrose is "The Element Ambrosios Which Means Immortal Divine or Undying" has its origin in Old Greek
- Timotheus - Unfamiliar Timotheus is originated from Old Greek language is used as a baby boy name and is specifically used in Norwegian and German, Timotheus means "God the Honourable or Honoring God"
- Juro - Originated from Old Greek, Juro means "A Tiller of the Soil, Farmer Earthworker and Farmer" which is prevalently used in Czech is typically used for baby boys. Juro is derivative of George.
- Mélany - The Mélany came from Greek, Mélany means "Black or Brown"
Namesakes of Damonii
We could not find any notable namesake.