Davia meaning and origin
Davia's meaning is Beloved, Feminine Form of David, Thin or Radiant used for girls, used especially in Finnish, Swedish, Danish, English and Faroese is originated from Hebrew and Arabic. Davia is variant form of biblical Davida. Davida is version of loved and biblical Davina. Davida is feminine variation of David. Davida means Darling and Friend is rooted from Hebrew language. Davia is variant form of biblical and renowned Davina. Davina is variation of biblical Davida. Davina is English equivalent of Davin. Also Davina is English form of Davida. Davina is also Scottish cognate of David. Davina means Loved By God, Feminine Form of David and Darling has origin in Hebrew.
Variants of DaviaNames that rhyme with Davia
Popularity of Davia
Davia is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1945 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1999, it ranked 2852nd when 47 girls were named Davia. Over 1118 babies in United States have been named Davia. The given name is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 34 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 157 babies that have been given the name Davia in France.
Davia is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Also, Davia is a familiar name in Jamaica, Brazil and Nigeria. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Davia as their given name according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Davia?
You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities. Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes. Leave your sense of morality for another life.
Other names similar to Davia
- Nihan - Nihan's meaning is Zero or Goddess Saraswati is used as a boy name is substantially used in Oriya, Hindi and Kannada
- Nilabh - Nilabh's meaning is Moon or Object In the Sky Cloud is used in Bengali and Hindi is given to baby boys
- Haaroon - Meaning of Haaroon is Lofty or Exalted or The Biblical Aaron is the English Language Equivalent is used principally in Arabic and Hindi is a boy name
- Faeq - Originated from Arabic, Faeq is used as a boy name which is principally used in Sindhi and Arabic, Faeq means "Surpassing or Excellent"
- Arusi - Arusis origin is Sanskrit is used in Sanskrit and Arabic used as a girl name, meaning of Arusi is "Marriage, The Sun or Calm"
Namesakes of Davia
- Davia Ardell in Orgazmo as Actress
- Davia Dannenberg in TV series Aus heiterem Himmel as Actress