Dayang name meaning
What does Dayang mean?
The girl name Dayang is used mainly in Malay, Dayang means "The Maiden" is originated from Malay.Names that rhyme with Dayang
How popular is the name Dayang?
Dayang is a popular baby name in Malaysia where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Brunei, China and Indonesia. As per our evaluation, over 70000 babies have been bestowed Dayang around the globe.
What numerology tells about Dayang?
You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You don't like to be told what to do, nor boss around. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love.
Other names similar to Dayang, for would be moms
- Jirk - Largely used in Frisian, Jirk means "Bauer"
- Meinir - The girl name Meinir means "Long or Slender"
- Jackaranda - Jackaranda's meaning is Strong Fragrance is a girl name is rooted from Andean-Equatorial. Jackaranda is resultant of Jacaranda.
- Surit - Used in Hindi and Hindi, Surit is used as a gender insensitive name, Surit means "Good Knowledge"
- Ekarishi - Ekarishi's meaning is First Rishi is largely used in Hindi and Hindi is used as a gender insensitive name
Famous people named Dayang
- Dayang Nurfaizah, Malaysian singer