Debarah name meaning
What does Debarah mean?
Debarah is spelling variation of Debara. Debara is variant form of illustrous, enduring and biblical Deborah.
Variants of Debarah
View middle names that goes with Debarah like Eliane, Maurine, Maelynn,Names that rhyme with Debarah
How popular is the name Debarah?
Debarah is an uncommon baby name in United States, 24 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1974. Over 260 babies in United States have been named Debarah. Also, Debarah is a familiar name in Nigeria. As per our estimate, over 300 people has been named Debarah globally.
What numbers say about Debarah?
You are lagging behind on motivational front. Explore yourself more. You love deadlines because they ‘force' you to bring out the best of you in a determined period of time. Instead of wasting money, find a way to invest it in your future. You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. Once you put your mind to something, there's no letting go until you get it done. You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world.
Go through the following names similar to Debarah
- Azarias - Unheard-of Azarias is used mainly in Greek is originated from Hebrew aimed at boys, Azarias means "Yahweh has Helped". Azarias is derivation of Azariah.
- Zako - The boy name Zako is used largely in Hungarian is of Hebrew origin, Zako means "Renowned by God, The Lord Remembers and Whom Jehovah Remembered". Zako is a derivative of Zachary.
- Chayil - Unfamiliar Chayil is originated from Hebrew language is used as a gender insensitive name and is notably used in Hebrew, Chayil means "Power Strength Valor Or Wealth"
- Giovani - The popular unisex name Giovani is of Hebrew origin used principally in Spanish and English languages, Giovani means "God is Merciful or Yahweh is Gracious". In 2011, popular name Giovani reached 500th position among boy names in United States
- Raphaela - Curious girl name Raphaela is used majorly in English and German, meaning of Raphaela is "God Heals or God has Healed" is of Hebrew origin
Famous people named Debarah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Debarah
- Girl names beginning with D
- American Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Bee
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Queen