Debroah name meaning
On This Page
What does Debroah mean?
Frequently Used Debroah's origin is Hebrew and English is bestowed upon baby girls. Debroah is resulted from Deborah. Deborah's meaning is Queen Bee and To Speak Kind Words came from Hebrew.
How do I pronounce Debroah?
The two syllabled name Debroah is pronounced, d(e)-broah. The other ways to say the name is deb-roah.
Variants of Debroah
Middle Names for Debroah
Saoirse, Roselynn, view more middle names that goes with DebroahNames that rhyme with Debroah
How popular is the name Debroah?
Debroah used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1948 and over 1434 babies have been given the name in 41 years. At its zenith in 1955,. After 41 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts.
According to our research, over 2000 babies have been named Debroah globally.
What numerology tells about Debroah?
To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. Most people enjoy having you around. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. You practically sabotage your own career with self-doubt and worry. You doubt everything you hear or see because you like to know the core of things before you accept their representation.
Other names similar to Debroah, for would be parents
- Natanaëlle - Meaning of Natanaëlle is God Gave is rooted from Hebrew
- Jolyna - English name Jolyna means "Lene, Jo and God will Add" is aimed at girls. Jolyna is resultant of Jolene.
- Marie-Josèphe came from Hebrew, meaning of Marie-Josèphe is "God Adds or Princess of the Sea"
- Bellissa - Unorthodox and Modernistic Bellissa is originated from Italian is a girl name, Bellissa means "Or: God is My Oath, God is Perfection and Beautiful". Bellissa is derived from Bella.
- Laëlian - Of Hebrew origin, Laëlian means "God Helped"
Sibling Names for Debroah
If you're planning to name your baby girl "Deborah", then you might be interested in finding some great sibling names that will complement her name perfectly. Here are some wonderful options that will not only sound delightful together but also have their own unique meanings and origins.
Sister for Debroah
For a brother
Famous people named Debroah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Debroah
- Girl names beginning with D
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Bee
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Queen