Deepavali meaning and origin
Unisex name Deepavali means "Row of Lamps or Rows of Lights" is used substantially in Hindi.Names that rhyme with Deepavali
Popularity of Deepavali
Deepavali is a common baby name in India. As per our estimate, over 1000 people has been named Deepavali globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Deepavali?
Meditation is your thing. Focus on what makes your heart happy. There's so much you are withholding that it's making you sick. As a lover, you are cold-hearted and distant. Although it's all sunshine and rainbow for you now, remember that angry and frustrated people are still out there, capable of hurting you. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Deepavali
- Ptah - Boy name Ptah is rooted from Old Egyptian, meaning of Ptah is "Opener"
- Jalak - Boy name Jalak is largely used in Malay, meaning of Jalak is "Starling" is of Malay origin
- Péggy - Meaning of Péggy is Picket or Milestone has its origin in Anglo-Saxon
- Weiart means Struggle or Hard is used especially in Frisian
- Kyet - Boy name Kyet is originated from Thai, Kyet means "Honor". Kyet is a derivation of Kiet.
Namesakes of Deepavali
We could not find any notable namesake.