Denbi meaning and origin
Boy name Denbi has origin in Scandinavian. Denbi is form of Denby. Denby is originated from Scandinavian language, Denby means "From the Danes Village".
Variants of DenbiNames that rhyme with Denbi
Popularity of Denbi
Denbi is a common baby name in Ethiopia. At least, 3000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Denbi
You get easily depressed from time to time because of how people live and the ugly things they're capable of. Stay far away from people who gossip and complain all the time. Stop focusing on them because you can't change everyone and focus on becoming the best role model you can be. When it comes to your professional life, you like to experiment and take risks to accomplish more and make a career progression.
Do you like Denbi? Read these names too
- Aaricia came from Scandinavian language bestowed upon girls used commonly in Scandinavian, meaning of Aaricia is "Proud Distinguished But Noble Princess"
- Anderssun - Boy name Anderssun is rooted from Scandinavian, meaning of Anderssun is "Son of Andrew, Masculine and Son of Anders". Anderssun is resulted from Anderson.
- Igo is originated from Scandinavian, Igo means "Guardian of the Youth"
- Eirneah - Girl name Eirneah means "Born of New Healing" came from Scandinavian. Eirneah is resultant of Eirny.
- Danelee - Danelee's meaning is A Man from Denmark has origin in Scandinavian is used as a baby boy name. Danelee is resulted from Danely.
Namesakes of Denbi
We could not find any notable namesake.