Derbi meaning and origin
Derbi is variant form of trendy Darby. Darby came from Old Norse language, meaning of Darby is "Deer Town and Freeman" is used predominantly in English and English.
Variants of DerbiNames that rhyme with Derbi
Popularity of Derbi
Derbi is a familiar baby name in DR Congo and Indonesia. At least, 200 people globally have carried Derbi as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Derbi?
You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. The letter I as your capstone symbolizes a forgetful, self-doubtful, but honest and creative person. You are an example of how a true friend and perfect lover should look like if no 6 is your personality number. You should use your skills and mind to put wicked people where they belong. You are easy to talk to but hard to understand. You get easily depressed from time to time because of how people live and the ugly things they're capable of.
Other names similar to Derbi, for would be parents
- Grein - Unisex name Grein is used dominantly in Old Norse and Icelandic. Grein is Icelandic equivalent of Græinn
- Inge - Origin of Offbeat Inge is in Old Norse and Old High German is substantially used in Swedish, Danish and German and is bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Inge is "He who is Foremost or Ingeborg"
- Berny - Unexpected Berny is used prevalently in Finnish, English and Swedish has origin in Old English and Germanic, a gender insensitive name, Berny means "Brave, Hardy and Bear". Berny is short form of Bernardo.
- Kalman - Kalmans origin is Germanic is used as a baby boy name is majorly used in Danish and Swedish. Kalman is equivalent of Kálmán in German language. Also Kalman is form of Colmán in Old Norse language
- Marzol - Meaning of Marzol is Loneliness, Sun and Sol has its origin in Spanish is a baby girl name. Marzol is derivation of Marisol.
Namesakes of Derbi
We could not find any notable namesake.